fredag 7 maj 2010

The Monster Ball Starring Lady GaGa! 10\10

MA MA MA MA! Pokerface when we Dance in the Dark, it's our Lovegame for the Paparazzi beacuse we are Beautiful, Dirty, Rich. I love to Just Dance, but I Like It Rough, it's The Fame and the Money Honey. I like Brown Eyes and my friends are all Boys Boys Boys. I need to find a Telephone, my friend Alejandro is a Monster, he got big Teeth, they are so big I'm Speechless. I'm So Happy I Could Die... it's a Bad Romance...

Jag har sett Lady GaGa live och jag kommer nog aldrig komma över det ordentligt. Det var den häftigaste konserten jag varit på! Musiken, kläderna och ljudet får fem av fem i betyg. Jag kan inte beskriva hur djup basen var, men det jag kan säga är att den fick hela min rullstol att vibrera, min bröstkorg skakade så mycket att jag trodde mitt hjärta skulle stanna! Av det jag kunde se av GaGa så kan jag berätta att hon är het som fan! Hennes röv är stor, rund och bara trevlig att se på. Hon har en bra kropp i huvudtaget! Jag har några videos och bilder som kommer finnas längst ner på inlägget. Gå ned dit för att se inledningen till konserten. Jag fick inte med allt av konserten på video, men det för inget eftersom jag inte ville sitta och filma hela saken. Det förekom många roliga saker på scenen, som eld, tunnelbanetåg, bilar, träd och stora monster. Monstret var en marulk med tentakler som anföll GaGa. Hon sjöng Paparazzi och bad hela publiken att fotografera den så att den skulle dö. Den dödade nästan henne, men alla dödade den innan det hände tack och lov. Hela konserten avslutades med låten Bad Romance och jag kommer aldrig glömma det.

I have seen Lady GaGa live and I will probably never get over it properly. It was the most amazing concert I've been on! The music, the clothes and the sound gets five out of five of the scores. I can not describe how deep the base was, but I can say that it was vibrating throughout my wheelchair, my chest shook so much that I thought my heart would stop! From what I could see by GaGa I can tell she is hot as hell! Her ass is big, round and just nice to look at. She has a good body in the first place! I have some videos and images that will appear at the bottom of the post. Go down there to see the introduction to the concert. I did not get to all of the concert on video, but for nothing because I did not want to sit and shoot the whole thing. There were many fun things on the stage, like fire, underground trains, cars, trees and large monsters. The monster was a monkfish with tentacles that attacked GaGa. She sang the Paparazzi and asked the crowd to photograph it so that it would die. It almost killed her, but all killed it before it happened, thank God. The whole concert was closed with the song Bad Romance and I will never forget it.

Videos will be up shortly!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar