söndag 16 maj 2010

Amateur girl...

Dreaming... I was only dreaming of another place and time.
Dreaming... I was only dreaming of a light in a dark place.
Dreaming... I was only dreaming of someone calling my name.
I awoke and I was dreaming no more. I asked a question.
Did I tell you to Wake me up when September ends?
You looked me in the eyes and you just said...
Mother is dead...

Jag ser fram emot imorgon. Jag vet inte varför men att jag blir 22 år gammal verkar betyda en hel del för mig. Jag har inte varit deprimerad på flera veckor och ju mer jag har försökt ju nöjdare har blivit. Jag antar att jag ska vara glad för detta, men varför nu, varför inte tidigare eller senare? Jag blir inte arg eller något sånt över detta, det bara känns konstigt att jag är så glad så mycket. Kan det vara de lugnande pillerna som har gjort det här, kan mitt välbefinnande ha och göra med att jag är så glad. Kan dess lugnande effekt på mitt hjärta bli resultatet på alla glada stunder? I så fall, please keep it coming! Jag blir nästan helt till mig. Kanske därför jag vill ge bort en gåva till mina speciella vänner. Jag vet att jag inte borde men det finns ingen som kan stoppa mig. Jag är glad och jag tänker fortsätta vara det. Jag är nöjd just nu... väldigt nöjd...



I look forward to tomorrow. I know not why, but just because I am 22 years old appears to mean a lot to me. I have not been depressed for several weeks and the more I have of course tried to have become more satisfied. I guess I should be happy for this, but why now, why not earlier or later? I am not angry or anything like that over this, it just feels weird that I'm so happy you very much. Could it be the calming pills that have made it here, my welfare and have to do with that I'm so happy. Can its calming effect on my heart come out at all the happy moments? If so, please keep it coming! I am almost entirely to me. Maybe because I want to give away a gift to my special friends. I know I should not but there is no one who can stop me. I'm happy and I intend to remain there. I'm happy right now ... very happy ...

1 kommentar:

  1. Stort GRATTIS till dig min goa vän

    //Chrille

    SvaraRadera