måndag 28 juni 2010

Christina Aguilera: Being a working mum is tough

Christina Aguilera admits she finds it hard juggling her career with motherhood.

The singer is mum to 2-year-old Max Liron with husband Jordan Bratman.

‘The toughest part is the schedule,’ says Christina, 29. ‘Balancing that between being a mommy and being able to still concentrate and focus on the work.

‘I’ll go and tuck my son in at night and sing him to sleep [with] a lullaby, and then I go in the studio and sing.

‘It’s definitely a challenge and a balancing act, but one that I take on. I wouldn’t have it any other way.’

Christina and Jordan, 33, are eager to create happy childhood memories for Max.

‘I really like to let him be creative and give him the freedom to really have fun,’ she tells People.

‘I think fun is a really big element of life itself, and being able to take in the small things.

‘I’m instilling that in him early – being playful, and allowing him to get messy and dirty as a boy and just have fun – to really push for his individuality.’

Source: Now Magazine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar